We are looking for amazing people to join our team
Kilt Farm is an incredible place to work. We grow the best food in Boulder County and focus on the health and wellbeing of the land, our plants and our people. We work hard Monday through Friday and send our food to restaurants, grocery stores, and our csa members through out Boulder/Denver Metro Area, and Fort Collins.
In order to make the magic happen, we first build a strong team. All of our employees have a commitment and passion to grow and deliver the highest quality food possible. We work as a team throughout the season to get the job done. Our CSA is unique as we were the first farm in Colorado to offer a fully customizable CSA. We now serve over 350 families at pick up sites and home delivery through out Boulder County.
Duties and Responsibilities of our Field Staff
- Work as a team on tasks such as weeding, transplanting, harvesting, irrigation, property maintenance and tasks direct by Harvest Lead, Field Lead, and Farm Manager
- Following all sanitation and safety protocols
- Use of appropriate tools to efficiently complete tasks
- Insure proper cleaning, storing and maintenance of all tools and equipment
- Making sure the fields and work areas clean, orderly, neat
- Assist as needed in greenhouse with seeding, watering, thining and potting up.
- Assist in the pack house with washing produce, packaging produce and preparing orders.
- All staff must be able to stand, bend, and squat for long periods, lift up to 50 lbs, and work in all weather conditions
- Commit to the entire season
All Field Staff must have some experience working in agriculture, landscaping, horticulture or associated fields.
We have part time and full time seasonal positions available.
Salary starts at $13 and up depending on experience . All employees receive food from the farm through out the season plus 5 days vacation and clothing discounts.
Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Cover letter sharing why you are excited about agriculture what your qualifications are for this position.
- Resume listing agricultural experience and past employment